airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: docker containers in mesos/ marathon
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 13:26:25 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

As your last suggestion it was decided to pass the dependent containers ip
address as env variables instead of linking them.
Problem is :
Airavata-server container need its own containers ip address for api server
in the airavata-server.properties file

apiserver.server.host= *<current containers ip address>*

And this changes every time container starts. Its not a  problem with
docker file I believe.

Thanks
Pankaj