airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: review - docker pga
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:46:57 GMT
Hi Shameera,

Here is a bit of confusion.
The approach should be: when used down load the airavata source code, he
will get a Dockerfile(not image) with it. He can build his own docker image
out of it. He can make changes to source code of airavata php gateway and
make docker image out of it. So we have to keep a Docker file that way.

If user really want to use official airavata PGA image, then he needs not
to build it locally he can directly download (for different release
versions) images, from dockerhub repository.

I think Lahiru suggested me this approach long before, when I was not very
much aware of that docker build.

Thanks
Pankaj