airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject docker containers in mesos/ marathon
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 05:26:03 GMT
Hello Lahiru and Shameera,

I have a situation where docker containers will be part of marathon
framework to be integrated with mesos. Now containers as an executor may
stay running or stay idle. Every time containers will get new ip address as
it starts.
In the airavata-server properties file for api server we have to provide
the current running containers ip address, which changes every time
container starts. Now we need to provide a script such a way that it can
change the property on container start up automatically instead of doing
any manual changes.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Pankaj.