airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: review - docker pga
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:29:17 GMT
we should not copy this from github.
Reason is user can have his local version of code and after making changes
he may wish to create a docker for his source code. Dockerfile should stay
in the root of the airavata-php-gateway source code. If we download it from
git for different version then user has to change the Dockerfile every
time, which is not expected.

What ever the local copy that user have, Docker file should be able to
create a docker image out of that.

Thanks
Pankaj