airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: airavata-server docker open issues
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 01:40:22 GMT
Hey Shameera
Can you please explain with an example, I am not able to get what you are
trying to say about system properties. What I have suggested here needs env
variables to be passed as parameters while running the containers. Start up
script will set these properties before running the airavata server.

Thanks
Pankaj