airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Airavata Docker Available !!
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 21:24:06 GMT
Hi Shameera
Yes we can see the containers ip they way you suggested. What I mentioned
is another way in case you are already inside the container.

Regarding java path variable yes we can do that with ENV in docker file. It
was throwing some errors so i just commented that in the docker file.

I will send you the docker file in another email then we can go through
together  to improve it.

I was trying mesos today and didnt have time to fix that. We can do it
later as we are already running late for the mesos implementation.

Thanks
Pankaj