airavata-dev mailing list archives

From 宇菲 <13210240...@fudan.edu.cn>
Subject Question for dynamic substitution for scientific workflows
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:33:26 GMT
Hi, Team

     I'm Faye, a Master student majored in Computer Science from Fudan University in China.
I'm now working on a project of “Dynamic substitution for scientific workflows running under
Airavata”. Specifically, when some component of a running workflow fails, dynamically find
and replace it with a best match from the service registry. I'm not sure if Airavata already
has this feature implemented and I just heared from that couple of Google Summer of Code students
working on a related project. How can I collaborate them if possible? For dynamic substitution
for scientific workflows, how do you recommend to start from? i.e Which part of source code
to look into, where are the more detailed documentations for internal function calls?

Thanks
Faye