airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Chau <dch...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: PGA failing to start
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:13:00 GMT
That fixed it! Thanks Supun.

Doug

> On Jul 14, 2015, at 3:08 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Doug,
>
> Have you removed your current pga_config.php and created new one from updated template?
>
> Thanks
> Supun
>
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 12:37 AM, Douglas Chau <dchau3@binghamton.edu <mailto:dchau3@binghamton.edu>>
wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I am encountering some issues getting the local airavata + PGA working again. I switched
branches to master on both the PGA and airavata. I ran a composer update and install on the
PGA; did a maven clean install on airavata. I have rabbitmq running in the back. And I am
running the airavata-server.sh off of the 0.15 snapshot. Is there anything I missed? The error
I get is the usual, “Unable to instantiate Airavata Client”.