airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject [GSoC] Midterm Demos
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 04:09:32 GMT
GSoC Students:

Can you please pick some time slots of demos and discussion of second half of GSoC projects?
Here is a draft suggestion, please suggest a alternative time slot, if this does not work
for you.

Priyanshu & Abishek - Demo of GenApp-Airavata integration - Thursday or Friday morning
- 10 eastern (7.30 pm IST), please choose the day?

John, Douglas - Demo of Airavata metascheduling components - Thursday 25th - 1pm Eastern time.

Pankaj - Docker effort - Friday 26th - 2pm Eastern time

Hasini - OAuth implementation for securing Airavata API - will co-ordiante on a time with
Amila.

Dimuthi, Supun - GridChem and Datacatalog integration efforts - Thursday 11.30 am eastern
(9 pm IST)?

Suresh

> On Jun 24, 2015, at 5:09 AM, Emre Brookes <emre@biochem.uthscsa.edu> wrote:
>
> Suresh,
>
> I am not sure if you want to schedule them sequentially as one hangout or separately.
> Priyanshu's GSoC demo could be also be Thursday or Friday morning.
>
> Thanks,
> Emre
>

> Emre Brookes wrote:
>> Suresh,
>>
>> Will you have time to schedule Abhishek's GSoC demo for Thursday or Friday morning
?

>> Thanks,
>> Emre
>>

>> Suresh Marru wrote:
>>> GSoC Students,
>>>
>>> You might have received email from google about GSoC mid-term evaluations due
to be filled starting next friday. In preparation for this, please update or write your status
util now and plans for remaining half of the duration on the Wiki. Please clearly indicate
your accomplishments as well us understanding of your project so far and write in convincing
terms how you plan to finish up.

>>> Lets have our weekly hangout tomorrow (Friday) at 9 am eastern (6.30pm IST) and
review these. I think it will be better during next week if we schedule demos of your work
so far.

>>> Please keep sending any technical impediments to the dev list so they can be
resolved sooner than weekly meetings. But if anything will need longer discussion, we can
certainly talk after the mid-term updates.