airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RegisterApplication
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:31:41 GMT
Hi Emre,

I think the preferred way is the first one you suggest. If you try and register it again it
throws a meaningful exception: for the given gateway a module with given version already exists.
You can of course do the second one but essentially the server should anyway do the same in
the first approach, so why to to burden this logic at client side.

This is just my guess, I will ask Chathuri to validate/correct this.

Suresh