airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Docker - airavata PGA is available!!
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 20:56:39 GMT
And post to the dev list as you have been doing, of course.  Putting the final summary on the
wiki or a blog after you get everything worked out is what I mean.

Marlon

From: Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu<mailto:psaha4@binghamton.edu>>
Date: Friday, June 19, 2015 at 4:51 PM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Docker - airavata PGA is available!!

okay I will do it.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu<mailto:marpierc@iu.edu>>
wrote:
And tell us how you did it. A little blog post would be great.  Blogger.com is a reasonable
blog hosting site if you don’t have one already.

Thanks—

Marlon

From: Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu<mailto:psaha4@binghamton.edu>>
Date: Friday, June 19, 2015 at 4:44 PM

To: "dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>

Yes Marlon I will make it that way.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu<mailto:psaha4@binghamton.edu>>
wrote:
we can skip the local host part and try this way too. I believe in this case you need not
to mention any local host ip even for mac system.

docker run -p 8585:80 -i -t <image_id> /bin/bash

localhost:8585 should work. I have tested the same in ubuntu.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu<mailto:marpierc@iu.edu>>