airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Gap Analysis between GridChem Middleware and Airavata
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 13:11:35 GMT
I’ll second Sudhakar’s points.  What is the next step?  There is an important decision
we need to make on the right way to do this integration.

Marlon

From: <Pamidighantam>, Sudhakar <pamidigs@iu.edu<mailto:pamidigs@iu.edu>>
Date: Friday, June 12, 2015 at 4:57 PM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Gap Analysis between GridChem Middleware and Airavata

Supun and Dimuthu:

Thanks very much for the very nice comparative analysis. This reminds me of the happy  old
days when we went about establishing this model.
Also we need to see if we need to use a combined model (part GridChem middleware services
and part Airavata)  or to implement the
requirements in Airavatafor bringing GridChem to quick production in Airavata context. Is
there a way to estimate the effort required in either case.

Sudhakar.

On Jun 12, 2015, at 3:31 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com<mailto:supun.nakandala@gmail.com>>