airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Problem installing PGA locally
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 14:23:39 GMT
Thanks, John. Is this something that was missing in the documentation? How should we avoid
this the next time?

Marlon

From: John Weachock <jweachock@gmail.com<mailto:jweachock@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 10:17 AM
To: dev <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Problem installing PGA locally

Hi Supun,

I solved the installation problems by enabling the PHP openSSL extension (as the address it
connects to is https) and manually creating a MySQL user 'forge'@'localhost' with no password.

Thanks!

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com<mailto:supun.nakandala@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi John,

Have you enabled php SOAP extension?

-Supun

On Jun 9, 2015 1:56 AM, "John Weachock" <jweachock@gmail.com<mailto:jweachock@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to install the PGA on my local machine, but every time I try to install using Composer,
I get the following error:

$ sudo composer install
Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file
Nothing to install or update
Generating autoload files
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'forge'@'localhost' (using password:
NO)
Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver (-M).
Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Password.
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'forge'@'localhost' (using password:
NO)
Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver (-M).
Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema.
PHP Fatal error:  SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity "https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"
 in /home/john/airavata-php-gateway/app/libraries/Wsis/Stubs/UserStoreManager.php on line
22
Exception: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity "https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"

Skipping \Wsis\Facades\Wsis.
A new helper file was written to _ide_helper.php
{"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException","message":"SOAP-ERROR:
Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443<http://idp.scigap.org:7443>\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity \"https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443<http://idp.scigap.org:7443>\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl\"\n","file":"\/home\/john\/airavata-php-gateway\/app\/libraries\/Wsis\/Stubs\/UserStoreManager.php","line":22}}Generating
optimized class loader

Is there a step that I missed when configuring the application or am I missing any dependencies?
If any other information is needed to help track down the bug, please let me know.

Thanks,

John Weachock