airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Kapoor <abhishek.kapoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RegisterApplication
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:56:25 GMT
​Sir,
Currently, A module can be registered with same name as many times as we
want. But we can check if the module already exist by checking the module
name in already registered modules (but that would not solve our problem as
we can have two different modules with same name). So, what I am doing is
with name I am also checking the executable path of the module.
If both are same then it will print that the module is already registered
else, It will register the module.
Now, suppose in case the module is changed then also we need not to update
the details in airavata because module is taking input as a single json
string and output will also be a json string. So we need not to worry about
the update part.