airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek Kapoor <abhishek.kapoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Airavata Output
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 12:47:05 GMT
Hello,
I am trying to run experiments in airavata via xbaya-gui and and
java-client api.
The output that I am getting in /tmp/ExpId contains
input - folder(empty)
output - folder(empty)
module.stderr (empty if there is no error)
module.stdout (expected output)

Is it the correct output or am I missing something?
Because when I am trying to get output (getExperimentOutputs(ExpId)), I am
getting
[OutputDataObjectType(name:Json_Output, value:, type:STRING)] for a genapp
module, where name and type are defined by me.
If the output is correct, how can I get the output using any client api
--
Regards,
*Abhishek Kapoor*