airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eroma Abeysinghe <eroma.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help in contributing
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:12:54 GMT
Hello Chetan,

Thank you so much and we are very glad to have you as a contributor to
Airavata.
As a start you could look at Airavata tutorials in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Home

you could start with
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+06+-+PHP+Reference+Gateway+for+Airavata+-+End-User+Guide

Above tutorial will guide you to experience our hosted gateway and Airavata.

In rest of the tutorials we have how to download airavata and how to
install gateway as well.

Any questions, clarification you have you could email to this group.

Hope this helps you to start.

thanks,
Eroma

--