airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Ginnaliya Gamathige <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to instantiate Airavata Client
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 23:35:34 GMT
I recommend not to use --link and use environment variables. For now you
can do a quick test with --net=host. People do not use --link in production
and we will not use either because it only works in single host scenario.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu> wrote:

> Yes all docker containers are on the same host and connected through
> --link option. With link option i have tested airavata and rabbit mq and
> they are working fine. Prob is with airavata pga and airavata server. API
> server is running on 8930 which is refusing connection while pga tries to
> access. So in some situation docker link is working and not other case. I
> have exposed 8930 8940 8950 none of them are listening .

How did you expose these ports ? Are these open in the host environment ?

Lahiru