airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Ginnaliya Gamathige <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker - airavata
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 05:57:43 GMT
Hi Pankaj,

I think I can ask following questions from you.

Are you planning to support development with docker ? If you put git clone
inside Dockerfile how do I test my uncommitted code with docker ?

Where are you going to store this Dockerfile ? In the PGA source tree or
outside ?

If we are going to push these images to a registry how do you version these
images ?

why did you add this line  to the Dockerfile ?
RUN service apache2 restart

Without a CMD or ENTRYPOINT how do you start this container and launch
apache ?

Regards
Lahiru