airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Ginnaliya Gamathige <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to instantiate Airavata Client
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 23:18:44 GMT
If this worked yes then this is something to do with docker. Ideally to
solve this kind of an issue you can either use --link option of docker but
this will only work when you run all the containers in the same host. But
if you are running in different hosts and they have to be connected what
people usually do is reading these host information via environment
variable. You can set default values to your dockerfile and always can
overwrite them when you do docker run with -e option.

Regards
Lahiru