airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pavithra Kulathilaka <pavithr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Research on Investigating issues related to deploying Airavata on multi-tenant environments
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:31:06 GMT
Hi All,

This is a research idea I started to work on sometime back but
unfortunately I couldn't continue the research.
Now I'd like to resume this and hope to complete the work.

However I've seen some of the work related to this are in
progress/completed like the multi-tenancy support in Airavata.
But I think still this research area is open and there are plenty of tasks
to work on.
Please let me know If you think otherwise.

Right now I'm analyzing the added/changed features in Airavata and to
reevaluate the research tasks.
So It would be really helpful if you could point me if there are any
specific tasks that I should work on related to this or any other new areas
which I should consider to work on.

Thanks,
Regards,
Pavithra.