airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Dockerizing Airavata
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 18:04:36 GMT
Hello everyone
As suresh has mentioned, dockerizing airavata is my part of GSoC project.
After discussing with other airavata developer I have decided to create a
docker image on whole airavata service. If this works well we will
carefully segregate other airavata components to separate dockers. As of
now airavata, database, zookeeper, orchestrator etc will be packed in a
separate  dockers. Then we can install multiple individual components in a
distributed manner. Mesos will come into the picture to manage these
distributed components.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Pankaj