airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Unable to instantiate Airavata Client
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:48:47 GMT
after dockerization airavata server, rabbit MQ and airavta PGA are no
longer running in a same local host, instead they are running in three
separate dockers.
airavata server needs rabbit MQ and its able to connect to the docker
container which contains the rabbit MQ iat the container port.
But problem arises when PGA tries to connect to the airavata server at its
specific port(server:8930)
its saying "unable to instantiate a client"  in
*AiravataServiceProvider.php* file because of network connection issue.

anyone has any idea why its not connecting to pga??