airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Unable to instantiate Airavata Client
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:43:03 GMT
 This is a very known issue when we install airavata server in our local
system.
solution is: we have to change the airvata-server and port in config_pga
and airavata properties file to establish connection between these two
servers.

I m facing this same issue when installing the same in two different
dockers. Even after changing the server address and port number its still
saying unable to instantiate airavata client.

I have verified the default gateway id is 'default' in both the places.

any one has any idea??

this is my last step to dockerizing the whole airavata application.

Thanks
Pankaj