airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject Re: Unable to instantiate Airavata Client
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 22:03:41 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Looks like its an issue with airavata server , which does allow external
requests to access its ports. I believe its due to docker which some how
protecting the airavata ports to external requests and intentionally
refusing the connection.

I have tested with three dockers
1. Airavta PGA
2. Airavata Server
3. Rabbit MQ server.

Rabbit MQ docker is good to expose it's ports and allowing other containers
to access it. I am able to access Rabbit MQ from airavata pga and airavata
server container, its working fine.

So either its an issue with the way we are exposing the ports or some
permission issue inside docker. Until we are able to fix this we can
neither release our airavata server docker nor individual server
components' docker.

I can explain the same tomorrow in demo meeting.

Thanks
Pankaj