airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject how to compiling airavata 0.15 without RabbitMQ??
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:28:03 GMT
I was trying to compile the airavata code 0.15 branch but looks like its
stuck due to below dependencies.

Failed to execute goal on project airavata-standalone-server: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.airavata:airavata-standalone-server:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT: The
following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.airavata:airavata-common-utils:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.airavata:airavata-orchestrator-service:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.airavata:airavata-api-server:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.airavata:airavata-server-configuration:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find org.apache.airavata:airavata-common-utils:jar:0.15-SNAPSHOT
in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

I can not proceed any further. I have this situation because i need to run
them in separate docker containers.

Thanks
Pankaj