airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Saha <psa...@binghamton.edu>
Subject docker container connection with host system
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 15:45:21 GMT
Once a docker container is running how can the host system be able to
communicate to the running image?

I believe there is a command EXPOSE <port number> to make one application
exposed to the host through the mentioned port. In airavata we need several
applications (rabbiMQ,Zookeeper etc) to run on different ports inside their
container and should be able to communicate.

Currently airavata-service.sh is the one point which invokes all the
rquired applications and keep them alive on specific ports.

After dockerising how can that be possible? Do we need to change the
airavata-service.sh file to be changed?

Thanks
Pankaj