airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem installing PGA locally
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 03:02:22 GMT
Hi John,

Have you enabled php SOAP extension?

-Supun
On Jun 9, 2015 1:56 AM, "John Weachock" <jweachock@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to install the PGA on my local machine, but every time I try to
> install using Composer, I get the following error:
>
> *$ sudo composer install*
> Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file
> Nothing to install or update
> Generating autoload files
> PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'forge'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)
> Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver
(-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Password.
> PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'forge'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)
> Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver
(-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema.
: failed to load external entity "https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"
>  in /home/john/airavata-php-gateway/app/libraries/Wsis/Stubs/UserStoreManager.php on
line 22
> Exception: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity "https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"

> Skipping \Wsis\Facades\Wsis.
> A new helper file was written to _ide_helper.php
> {"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException","message":"SOAP-ERROR:
Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity \"https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl\"\n","file":"\/home\/john\/airavata-php-gateway\/app\/libraries\/Wsis\/Stubs\/UserStoreManager.php","line":22}}Generating
optimized class loader

> Is there a step that I missed when configuring the application or am I missing any dependencies?
If any other information is needed to help track down the bug, please let me know.