airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata Output
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:24:12 GMT
Hi Abhishek, Emre

You can register STDOUT and STDERR as below.

OutputDataObjectType output5 =
RegisterSampleApplicationsUtils.createAppOutput("STDOUT", null,
DataType.STDOUT, true, false, null);
OutputDataObjectType output6 =
RegisterSampleApplicationsUtils.createAppOutput("STDERR", null,
DataType.STDERR, true, false, null);

Please refer registerAmberInterface() method of RegisterSampleApplications
class (
https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/master/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/java-client-samples/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/client/tools/RegisterSampleApplications.java).
You can get a better idea from that.

Thanks..