airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: airavata 0.16 architecture changes
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:50:36 GMT
Hi Chathuri,

I would propose to have it today or next week Monday at 16:00 Central EU Time.

Thanks,

Shahbaz

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com<mailto:kamalasini@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi Shabaz,

Please let us know a suitable time. Your help with BESProvider will be very useful.

Thanks..
Chathuri

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org<mailto:smarru@apache.org>>