airavata-dev mailing list archives

From John Weachock <jweach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem installing PGA locally
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 14:35:34 GMT
I followed the tutorial here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+02+-+Downloaded+Science+Gateway+with+Hosted+Airavata>
for
Ubuntu with a few changes for my local machine running Arch Linux. I'll be
adding an Arch Linux section to that tutorial shortly. Unfortunately, I'm
only vaguely familiar with Ubuntu so I won't be able to update those
instructions as well.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:

>  Thanks, John. Is this something that was missing in the documentation?
> How should we avoid this the next time?
>
>  Marlon
>

>   From: John Weachock <jweachock@gmail.com>
> Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 10:17 AM
> To: dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Problem installing PGA locally
>
>   Hi Supun,
>
>  I solved the installation problems by enabling the PHP openSSL extension
> (as the address it connects to is https) and manually creating a MySQL user
> 'forge'@'localhost' with no password.
>
>  Thanks!
>
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Supun Nakandala <
> supun.nakandala@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi John,
>>
>> Have you enabled php SOAP extension?
>>
>> -Supun
>>   On Jun 9, 2015 1:56 AM, "John Weachock" <jweachock@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>>  I'm trying to install the PGA on my local machine, but every time I
>>> try to install using Composer, I get the following error:
>>>
>>>  *$ sudo composer install*
>>> Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file
>>> Nothing to install or update
>>> Generating autoload files
>>> PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'forge'@'localhost'
(using password: NO)
>>> Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory
driver (-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Password.
>>> PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'forge'@'localhost'
(using password: NO)
>>> Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory
driver (-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema.
: failed to load external entity "https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"
>>>  in /home/john/airavata-php-gateway/app/libraries/Wsis/Stubs/UserStoreManager.php
on line 22
>>> Exception: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity "https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"

>>> Skipping \Wsis\Facades\Wsis.
>>> A new helper file was written to _ide_helper.php
>>> {"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException","message":"SOAP-ERROR:
Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity \"https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl\"\n","file":"\/home\/john\/airavata-php-gateway\/app\/libraries\/Wsis\/Stubs\/UserStoreManager.php","line":22}}Generating
optimized class loader

>>> Is there a step that I missed when configuring the application or am I missing
any dependencies? If any other information is needed to help track down the bug, please let
me know.