airavata-dev mailing list archives

From John Weachock <jweach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem installing PGA locally
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 14:17:04 GMT
Hi Supun,

I solved the installation problems by enabling the PHP openSSL extension
(as the address it connects to is https) and manually creating a MySQL user
'forge'@'localhost' with no password.

Thanks!

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Have you enabled php SOAP extension?
>
> -Supun
> On Jun 9, 2015 1:56 AM, "John Weachock" <jweachock@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to install the PGA on my local machine, but every time I try
>> to install using Composer, I get the following error:
>>
>> *$ sudo composer install*
>> Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file
>> Nothing to install or update
>> Generating autoload files
>> PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'forge'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)
>> Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver
(-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Password.
>> PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'forge'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)
>> Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver
(-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema.
: failed to load external entity "https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"
>>  in /home/john/airavata-php-gateway/app/libraries/Wsis/Stubs/UserStoreManager.php
on line 22
>> Exception: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity "https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"

>> Skipping \Wsis\Facades\Wsis.
>> A new helper file was written to _ide_helper.php
>> {"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException","message":"SOAP-ERROR:
Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity \"https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl\"\n","file":"\/home\/john\/airavata-php-gateway\/app\/libraries\/Wsis\/Stubs\/UserStoreManager.php","line":22}}Generating
optimized class loader

>> Is there a step that I missed when configuring the application or am I missing any
dependencies? If any other information is needed to help track down the bug, please let me
know.