airavata-dev mailing list archives

From John Weachock <jweach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Midterm Evaluation and Weekly Hangout
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 19:22:56 GMT
Approximately how long will the hangout last? Unfortunately, I wasn't aware
we'd be scheduling a meeting tomorrow, so I may need to leave early to pick
my mother up from a doctor's appointment. I expect her to be ready around
9:30am EST.

Should we just have our midterm prepared for tomorrow, or should we try to
prepare a demo as well?

Thanks!