airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pamidighantam, Sudhakar V" <spami...@illinois.edu>
Subject Re: chessisNumber?
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:05:18 GMT

On Jun 18, 2015, at 8:55 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com<mailto:kamalasini@gmail.com>>

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Pamidighantam, Sudhakar V <spamidig@illinois.edu<mailto:spamidig@illinois.edu>>

On Jun 18, 2015, at 7:56 AM, Pierce, Marlon <marpierc@iu.edu<mailto:marpierc@iu.edu>>
wrote:

Is this chassis number?

From: Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com<mailto:kamalasini@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2015 at 8:53 AM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>" <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: chessisNumber?

Hi Suresh,

It was added when we add LSF job manager. As I remember, it was required for that.

Thanks..
Chathuri

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org<mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:
Hi All,

What is chessisNumber in the scheduling model [1]?

Suresh

[1] - https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/master/thrift-interface-descriptions/airavata-api/scheduling_model.thrift<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_apache_airavata_blob_master_thrift-2Dinterface-2Ddescriptions_airavata-2Dapi_scheduling-5Fmodel.thrift&d=AwMFAg&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=7_-LbDwTKOoIiO4P4OLfUTX6lSdjys9jh2AJ7sBl9ag&m=CAD06wUvRp3SMm7JlK7VqhLjhBAuO2g_I56BlOWuIVg&s=i67hR7DSvw2fIewTz-2fZ2psiP3PzqlivsR5W9tHPnw&e=>