airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Midterm Demos
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 17:31:25 GMT
Hi All,

Lets use this permanent link for Airavata hangouts - http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout
<http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout>

We will have Pankaj’s demo of Airavata Docker Containers today 2pm eastern (30 mins from
now) and Hasini’s API security demo on Monday 29th June at 10 am eastern.

Suresh

> On Jun 25, 2015, at 12:20 AM, Pankaj Saha <psaha4@binghamton.edu> wrote:
>
> I am okay with this timing.
>
> On 25-Jun-2015 12:09 AM, "Suresh Marru" <smarru@apache.org <mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:
> GSoC Students:
>
> Can you please pick some time slots of demos and discussion of second half of GSoC projects?
Here is a draft suggestion, please suggest a alternative time slot, if this does not work
for you.

> Priyanshu & Abishek - Demo of GenApp-Airavata integration - Thursday or Friday morning
- 10 eastern (7.30 pm IST), please choose the day?

> John, Douglas - Demo of Airavata metascheduling components - Thursday 25th - 1pm Eastern
time.

> Pankaj - Docker effort - Friday 26th - 2pm Eastern time
>
> Hasini - OAuth implementation for securing Airavata API - will co-ordiante on a time
with Amila.

> Dimuthi, Supun - GridChem and Datacatalog integration efforts - Thursday 11.30 am eastern
(9 pm IST)?

> Suresh
>

> > On Jun 24, 2015, at 5:09 AM, Emre Brookes <emre@biochem.uthscsa.edu <mailto:emre@biochem.uthscsa.edu>>
wrote:

> > Suresh,
> >
> > I am not sure if you want to schedule them sequentially as one hangout or separately.
> > Priyanshu's GSoC demo could be also be Thursday or Friday morning.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Emre
> >

> > Emre Brookes wrote:
> >> Suresh,
> >>
> >> Will you have time to schedule Abhishek's GSoC demo for Thursday or Friday morning
?

> >> Thanks,

due to be filled starting next friday. In preparation for this, please update or write your
status util now and plans for remaining half of the duration on the Wiki. Please clearly indicate
your accomplishments as well us understanding of your project so far and write in convincing
terms how you plan to finish up.

and review these. I think it will be better during next week if we schedule demos of your
work so far.

be resolved sooner than weekly meetings. But if anything will need longer discussion, we can
certainly talk after the mid-term updates.