airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata Output
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:53:01 GMT
Hi Abhishek,

As we discussed on the last week call, can you use PGA instead of XBaya for running jobs.
Eroma and Supun have been updating instructions on how to setup PGA locally. Can you try them
and fix the documentation is anything is amiss.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+02+-+Downloaded+Science+Gateway+with+Hosted+Airavata
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+02+-+Downloaded+Science+Gateway+with+Hosted+Airavata>

Suresh

> On Jun 4, 2015, at 8:47 AM, Abhishek Kapoor <abhishek.kapoor52@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am trying to run experiments in airavata via xbaya-gui and and java-client api.
> The output that I am getting in /tmp/ExpId contains
> input - folder(empty)
> output - folder(empty)
> module.stderr (empty if there is no error)
> module.stdout (expected output)
>
> Is it the correct output or am I missing something?
> Because when I am trying to get output (getExperimentOutputs(ExpId)), I am getting
> [OutputDataObjectType(name:Json_Output, value:, type:STRING)] for a genapp module, where
name and type are defined by me.