airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error while running a BES job
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:33:58 GMT
Thanks Shahbaz, for testing this in the 0.15 branch. Once you ensure the new cluster is working
well for Unicore, we can make sure the release candidate is used by Ultrascan production and
then add a release note to indicate BES provider being used in production by Ultrascan using
the 0.15 release.

Suresh

> On Jun 10, 2015, at 10:27 AM, Shahbaz Memon <m.memon@fz-juelich.de> wrote:
>
> Its working now. Thanks.
>
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com <mailto:kamalasini@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> HI Shabaz,
>
> I fixed the issue. Take a pull and see whether it fixed the issue.
>
> Thanks..
> Chathuri
>
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Shahbaz Memon <m.memon@fz-juelich.de <mailto:m.memon@fz-juelich.de>>
wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> Just checked out the 0.15 branch.
>
> During create and launch an Echo experiment on a BES endpoint I see the following exception,

> ERROR] Error while updating the resource JOB_DETAIL
> org.apache.airavata.registry.cpi.RegistryException: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
cannot be cast to org.apache.airavata.registry.cpi.CompositeIdentifier