airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Midterm Evaluation and Weekly Hangout
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 21:51:59 GMT
Hi John,

Lets go with your update first that way you can be done before 9.30 am. We can only do a update
for tomorrow and I am sure demos will require more time to plan, so lets shoot them for next
week.

Suresh
> On Jun 18, 2015, at 3:22 PM, John Weachock <jweachock@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Approximately how long will the hangout last? Unfortunately, I wasn't aware we'd be scheduling
a meeting tomorrow, so I may need to leave early to pick my mother up from a doctor's appointment.
I expect her to be ready around 9:30am EST.

> Should we just have our midterm prepared for tomorrow, or should we try to prepare a
demo as well?

> Thanks!
>
> On Jun 18, 2015 1:42 PM, "Suresh Marru" <smarru@apache.org <mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:
> GSoC Students,
>
> You might have received email from google about GSoC mid-term evaluations due to be filled
starting next friday. In preparation for this, please update or write your status util now
and plans for remaining half of the duration on the Wiki. Please clearly indicate your accomplishments
as well us understanding of your project so far and write in convincing terms how you plan
to finish up.

> Lets have our weekly hangout tomorrow (Friday) at 9 am eastern (6.30pm IST) and review
these. I think it will be better during next week if we schedule demos of your work so far.

> Please keep sending any technical impediments to the dev list so they can be resolved
sooner than weekly meetings. But if anything will need longer discussion, we can certainly
talk after the mid-term updates.