airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem installing PGA locally
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 14:32:50 GMT
Hi Supun,

I started seeing this error also all of a sudden. Do you know if any dependency in composer
is causing this? (you can reproduce this on gw75  - /home/pga/portal/airavata-php-gateway
- which is the 0.15 release branch checkout) by doing a composer update:

I am wondering why is composer parsing WSDl’s (I thought we had pre-generated stub’s):

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'
(2)
Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver (-M).
Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Password.
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'
(2)
Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver (-M).
Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema.
Exception: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity "RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"

Skipping \Wsis\Facades\Wsis.
PHP Fatal error:  SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity "RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"
 in /var/www/portal/airavata-php-gateway/app/libraries/Wsis/Stubs/UserStoreManager.php on
line 22
Exception: Unable to instantiate Airavata Client
Skipping \Airavata\Facades\Airavata.
A new helper file was written to _ide_helper.php
{"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException","message":"SOAP-ERROR:
Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl' : failed to load external
entity \"RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl\"\n","file":"\/var\/www\/portal\/airavata-php-gateway\/app\/libraries\/Wsis\/Stubs\/UserStoreManager.php","line":22}}Generating
optimized class loader

Suresh

it connects to is https) and manually creating a MySQL user 'forge'@'localhost' with no password.

> Thanks!
>
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com <mailto:supun.nakandala@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Have you enabled php SOAP extension?
>
> -Supun
>
> On Jun 9, 2015 1:56 AM, "John Weachock" <jweachock@gmail.com <mailto:jweachock@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to install the PGA on my local machine, but every time I try to install using
Composer, I get the following error:

> $ sudo composer install
> Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file
> Nothing to install or update
> Generating autoload files
> PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'forge'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)
> Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver
(-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Password.
> PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'forge'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)
> Please configure your database connection correctly, or use the sqlite memory driver
(-M). Skipping \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema.
<https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl>' : failed
to load external entity "https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl
<https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl>"
>  in /home/john/airavata-php-gateway/app/libraries/Wsis/Stubs/UserStoreManager.php on
line 22
> Exception: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl
<https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl>' : failed
to load external entity "https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl
<https://idp.scigap.org:7443/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl>"

> Skipping \Wsis\Facades\Wsis.
> A new helper file was written to _ide_helper.php
> {"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException","message":"SOAP-ERROR:
Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443 <http://idp.scigap.org:7443/>\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity \"https:\/\/idp.scigap.org:7443 <http://idp.scigap.org:7443/>\/services\/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl\"\n","file":"\/home\/john\/airavata-php-gateway\/app\/libraries\/Wsis\/Stubs\/UserStoreManager.php","line":22}}Generating
optimized class loader
> Is there a step that I missed when configuring the application or am I missing any dependencies?
If any other information is needed to help track down the bug, please let me know.