airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Emre Brookes <e...@biochem.uthscsa.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Midterm Evaluation and Weekly Hangout
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:53:04 GMT
Suresh,

Will you have time to schedule Abhishek's GSoC demo for Thursday or
Friday morning ?

Thanks,
Emre

Suresh Marru wrote:
> GSoC Students,
>
> You might have received email from google about GSoC mid-term evaluations due to be filled
starting next friday. In preparation for this, please update or write your status util now
and plans for remaining half of the duration on the Wiki. Please clearly indicate your accomplishments
as well us understanding of your project so far and write in convincing terms how you plan
to finish up.

> Lets have our weekly hangout tomorrow (Friday) at 9 am eastern (6.30pm IST) and review
these. I think it will be better during next week if we schedule demos of your work so far.

> Please keep sending any technical impediments to the dev list so they can be resolved
sooner than weekly meetings. But if anything will need longer discussion, we can certainly
talk after the mid-term updates.