airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Emre Brookes <e...@biochem.uthscsa.edu>
Subject Re: Registry API for Genapp
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 14:51:49 GMT
Abhishek,

You should from this point forward put all code in the sandbox Suresh setup.

Suresh wrote:
> Please check in your code into sandbox repository to Emre and rest of
> us can use the github tools to review and make suggestions.
>
> Checkout - and check in your code into genapp-airavata-gsoc2015
> directory [1], you will need to checkout the parent repo [2] and make
> commits. [3] will provide you instructions on how to submit pull
> requests.
>
> Suresh
> [1] -
> https://github.com/apache/airavata-sandbox/tree/master/genapp-airavata-gsoc2015
> [2] - https://github.com/apache/airavata-sandbox
> [3] - http://airavata.apache.org/community/how-to-contribute-code.html

Also, we do not want to force genapp users to have java installed unless
they are targeting
the "java" language in genapp, so at some point,  there should be a php
version and a
c++ version of the registry code.   Perhaps this is best after we have
perfected the java version.
It should not be too difficult, as call sequence should all be the same.

Thanks,
Emre.