airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release specific documentation for Airavata
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 17:25:51 GMT
Hi All,

We have been long deferring proper documentation. We do not have a good place to put the API
documentation too. How about we use some of the documentation sites like flossmanuals [1]
or readthedocs[2].

Any opines on trying one of it or something similar for Airavata? For instance here is an
example [3] on how cloudstack uses it.

Suresh

[1] - http://flossmanuals.net/ <http://flossmanuals.net/>
[2] - https://readthedocs.org/ <https://readthedocs.org/>
[3] - http://cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/4.5/ <http://cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/4.5/>

> On Nov 4, 2013, at 2:09 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org <mailto:smarru@apache.org>>
wrote:

> Any volunteers to revisit the release specific documentation?
>
> Before 1.0 one of our task is to come up with a process for bundling release documentation
and also host it on the WIKI. We should keep in mind the semantic versioning we discussed
earlier [1].