airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Marlon" <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Remove unused modules to local antic or any other place?
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 12:35:28 GMT
Another possibility is to just delete them, since they are in the git repo in case we ever
need to go back.

Marlon

From: Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com<mailto:shameerainfo@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 11:12 PM
To: dev <dev@airavata.apache.org<mailto:dev@airavata.apache.org>>
Subject: Remove unused modules to local antic or any other place?

Hi Team,

When i try to do the refactoring, I am facing some issues with other deprecated gfac-modules.
For an example, If I need to add a method for a common interface (like GfacProvider), I need
to implement all subclasses in those deprecated modules. ( yes i can just leave it blank,
but why we need to waste time on that? and this will complicate git commits too). What is
the verdict on this?

Thanks,
Shameera.

--