airavata-dev mailing list archives

From priyanshu patra <pri.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get StandAlone Registry API
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 12:16:01 GMT
Sir, as far as I have understood from my local installation- say if a php-
or cpp-client wants to run on a server, it needs to have both Airavata and
Thrift installation. However, a complete installation is not required-
"stand alone + Thrift" client sdks should work.
A related documentation is given in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/PHP+Command+Line+Scripts+Tutorial
which I'm trying to run but have been unable to do so since it's for an
older version.

Regards,
Priyanshu