airavata-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in building Airavata master
Date Sat, 30 May 2015 16:53:50 GMT
​Hi Dimuthu,

I don't get above compilation issue, anyway it is ok to have @Override
annotation for recovery method in above class as it inherit from
GFacHandler interface. ​

Shameera.

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 12:36 PM, DImuthu Upeksha <
dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Shameera,
>
> Thank You.
>
> Now I got following error. However managed to fix it by removing @Override
> annotation of recover() method in GaussianHandler class.
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
> (default-compile) on project airavata-gfac-application-specific-handlers:
> Compilation failure
>
> [ERROR]
> /Users/dimuthuupeksha/Documents/Academic/gsoc2105/airavata/airavata/modules/gfac/gfac-application-specific-handlers/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/application/gaussian/handler/GaussianHandler.java:[159,5]
> method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
>
> On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <
> shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Fixed, try now.
>>
>> Shameera.
>>
>> On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 9:36 AM, DImuthu Upeksha <
>> dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm getting following errors while I was building master with latest
>>> updates.
>>>
>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /Users/dimuthuupeksha/Documents/Academic/gsoc2105/airavata/airavata/modules/gfac/gfac-core/src/test/java/org/apache/airavata/job/GFacConfigXmlTest.java:[46,16]
>>> BetterGfacImpl() has private access in
>>> org.apache.airavata.gfac.core.cpi.BetterGfacImpl
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /Users/dimuthuupeksha/Documents/Academic/gsoc2105/airavata/airavata/modules/gfac/gfac-core/src/test/java/org/apache/airavata/job/GFacConfigXmlTest.java:[51,34]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>>   symbol:   method getGfacConfigFile()
>>>   location: variable gfac of type
>>> org.apache.airavata.gfac.core.cpi.BetterGfacImpl
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /Users/dimuthuupeksha/Documents/Academic/gsoc2105/airavata/airavata/modules/gfac/gfac-core/src/test/java/org/apache/airavata/job/GFacConfigXmlTest.java:[52,35]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>>   symbol:   method getDaemonHandlers()
>>>   location: variable gfac of type
>>> org.apache.airavata.gfac.core.cpi.BetterGfacImpl
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /Users/dimuthuupeksha/Documents/Academic/gsoc2105/airavata/airavata/modules/gfac/gfac-core/src/test/java/org/apache/airavata/job/GFacConfigXmlTest.java:[54,92]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>>   symbol:   method getGfacConfigFile()
>>>   location: variable gfac of type
>>> org.apache.airavata.gfac.core.cpi.BetterGfacImpl
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /Users/dimuthuupeksha/Documents/Academic/gsoc2105/airavata/airavata/modules/gfac/gfac-core/src/test/java/org/apache/airavata/job/GFacConfigXmlTest.java:[95,34]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>>   symbol:   method getGfacConfigFile()
>>>   location: variable gfac of type
>>> org.apache.airavata.gfac.core.cpi.BetterGfacImpl
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /Users/dimuthuupeksha/Documents/Academic/gsoc2105/airavata/airavata/modules/gfac/gfac-core/src/test/java/org/apache/airavata/job/GFacConfigXmlTest.java:[96,36]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>>   symbol:   method getDaemonHandlers()
>>>   location: variable gfac of type
>>> org.apache.airavata.gfac.core.cpi.BetterGfacImpl
>>> [ERROR]
>>> /Users/dimuthuupeksha/Documents/Academic/gsoc2105/airavata/airavata/modules/gfac/gfac-core/src/test/java/org/apache/airavata/job/GFacConfigXmlTest.java:[98,92]
>>> cannot find symbol
>>>   symbol:   method getGfacConfigFile()
>>>   location: variable gfac of type
>>> org.apache.airavata.gfac.core.cpi.BetterGfacImpl
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> W.Dimuthu Upeksha
>>> Undergraduate
>>> Department of Computer Science And Engineering
>>>
>>> University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards,
>> Shameera Rathnayaka.
>>
>> email: shameera AT apache.org , shameerainfo AT gmail.com
>> Blog : http://shameerarathnayaka.blogspot.com/
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Regards
>
> W.Dimuthu Upeksha
> Undergraduate
> Department of Computer Science And Engineering
>
> University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
>



-- 
Best Regards,
Shameera Rathnayaka.

email: shameera AT apache.org , shameerainfo AT gmail.com
Blog : http://shameerarathnayaka.blogspot.com/

Mime
View raw message