airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running an XBaya experiment issue (api - 0.15.0)
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 18:22:29 GMT
Hi Mevan,

With the latest improvements, XBaya is in out of date, We put some effort
to get it back in action but again we lost XBaya compatibility with rapid
code changes in latest trunk. If you like to try XBaya I would suggest try
with Airavata 0.14 release code. here is the doc
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+07+-+XBAYA+Quick-Start

We removed wsdl functionality from XBaya because now airavata server
doesn't have that functionality.

The reason for "gateway ID sample is not exist", in samples we are
registering applications under gateway id "sample" and that is the default
gateway configured in $AIRAVATA_HOME/bin/airavata-server.properties file.
Every request should associate with a valid gateway Id. When absent of
gateway Id we use this default gateway Id.

Above mentioned tutorials are now outdated. Those are not working with
latest trunk.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--