airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Hasini Gunasinghe <hasi7...@gmail.com>
Subject Test failure in Airavata API Server
Date Sat, 16 May 2015 05:32:20 GMT
Hi all,

I got the following test failure [1] while building the source code.
When I tried to find the issue, it seemed to me that at the initialization
of the AiravataServerHandler, it tries to obtain a connection to RabbitMQ
sever, which is not running in my machine.
Do we need to have RabbitMQ running during the build time as well?

I appreciate any insight on getting over this test failure. Please let me
know if I have missed something.

[1] [INFO] connection failed to rabbitmq: null for
airavata_rabbitmq_exchange
[ERROR] could not open channel for exchange airavata_rabbitmq_exchange
[ERROR] Failed to load the publisher from the publisher class property:
org.apache.airavata.messaging.core.impl.RabbitMQStatusPublisher
java.lang.Exception: could not open channel for exchange
airavata_rabbitmq_exchange
    at
org.apache.airavata.messaging.core.impl.RabbitMQProducer.open(RabbitMQProducer.java:123)
    at
org.apache.airavata.messaging.core.impl.RabbitMQStatusPublisher.<init>(RabbitMQStatusPublisher.java:56)
    at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)
    at
org.apache.airavata.messaging.core.PublisherFactory.createActivityPublisher(PublisherFactory.java:43)
    at
org.apache.airavata.api.server.handler.AiravataServerHandler.<init>(AiravataServerHandler.java:77)
    at
org.apache.airavata.api.server.handler.AiravataServerHandlerTest.setupBeforeClass(AiravataServerHandlerTest.java:53)

Thanks & Best Regards,
Hasini.