airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Removing IS admin username and password from config files in PGA
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 17:34:05 GMT
Hi All,

I was looking into the $subject and found some blockers.

Authenticating a user can be done using AuthenticationAdmin service in IS
without requiring the tenant admin's credentials.

But in order to fetch the roles of the user (we need them in PGA) or create
a new user account or update current user's information we have to invoke
RemoteUserStroreManager service and according to what I found this can only
be invoked providing tenant admin's credentials.