airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Mevan Alles <mevan.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Running an XBaya experiment issue (api - 0.15.0)
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 16:39:23 GMT
Hi Devs,
Need small help with few things.

1.
Submitting an XBaya experiment in local environment.

For setting up the project I've referred to the tutorials found here [1],
[2] and the documents found on old email thread [3]. and I'm unable to
import a service wsdl as explained in there as I do not see an option in
XBaya UI to import a service from WSDL. Are the instructions different for
the newest build ?

2.
Using airavata-client-sdk/java-client-samples to launch an experiment
locally

When setting up the registry from XBaya I used to see an error in server
console similar to
"gateway ID sample is not exist".
For the gateway ID error I've been playing around with java-client-samples
module in airavata-client-sdks and used createGateway() method to make a
gateway named "sample" and the error went away.
However createAndLaunchExp() method gives an error as follows.

*[ERROR] Error while connecting with server*
*AiravataSystemException(airavataErrorType:INTERNAL_ERROR, message:Error
while saving compute resource. More info :
javax.persistence.NoResultException: Query "SELECT p FROM
ApplicationInterface p WHERE p.interfaceID =:param0" selected no result,
but expected unique result.)*
* at
org.apache.airavata.client.samples.CreateLaunchExperiment.createExperimentEchoForLocalHost(CreateLaunchExperiment.java:920)*
* at
org.apache.airavata.client.samples.CreateLaunchExperiment.createAndLaunchExp(CreateLaunchExperiment.java:180)*
* at
org.apache.airavata.client.samples.CreateLaunchExperiment.main(CreateLaunchExperiment.java:100)*
* at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)*
* at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)*
* at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)*
* at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)*
* at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:140)*

Prior to this I executed registerApplications() and copied over the
echoAppId from output of this when running createAndLaunchExp()

Can somebody point me to the right direction ?

My airavata-api server (p:8930) and rabbitmq-server (p:default) are running
locally and I'm using the latest code for build [commit - 86994f6]. The
only error in api-server console I see is

*[ERROR] The Credential Store Server did not start!!!*

[1] -
https://airavata.apache.org/documentation/tutorials/airavata-in-10-minutes.html

[2] -
https://airavata.apache.org/documentation/tutorials/airavata-in-5-minutes.html