airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuve <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata Registry Considerations
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 14:35:49 GMT
Hi Supun,

In your report it says Slow performance. Do you have any data about this
slow performance? For a typical request in what percent the registry slow
down the processing compared to overall time it takes to execute that
request?

Do you have a use case where registry is the bottleneck?

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva