airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Curator Integration Summary
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 16:06:03 GMT
Hi Shameera,

I am not opposed to moving to curator, it indeed might help since as Jordan described on a
different thread, curator will monitor connections and retry them without airavata not having
to do the similar handling of connection failures. But my understanding is they are for more
transient.

I am curious what kind of connection issues have you seen lately (when we are directly using
zookeeper client)?

Suresh